BEAST PC - Need help.

Blood Elf

Budget (including currency):  7000-10.000 Euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  World of Warcraft, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Cyberpunk 2077.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): My current PC is: GTX 1070, 450B Tomahawk and Ryzen 3700X (Gonna sell everything).

So, guys, i would like to build a insane beast with a RTX 3090, but i don't even know where to start.
My plan currently is this:

GPU:   RTX 3090
CPU:   Ryzen 4950X
RAM:   4700 MHz 32 GB 16 CL
Mobo:  I don't know
Case:   I don't know
Cooling:   Kraken?
Monitor:   4K 144 Hz (I don't know which one).

I build my last two PC's but they were low or mid budget, this is the first time i'm going to build such a beast..

I know that many of you will say that it is a overkill, but it's not like i'm spending money that i could spend on a car or so, so don't worry xD

Any suggestions on the parts guys? I would really appreciate your help!!

If you have that high a budget switch to a multi socketed workstation or server platform and move away from consumer video game boards.

Just now, emosun said:

If you have that high a budget switch to a multi socketed workstation or server platform and move away from consumer video game boards.

Could you tell me more about that?

depending on your workload being weighted you can go for two eypc cpu's over just a single consumer cpu like on this board

https://www.supermicro.com/en/products/motherboard/H11DSi

generally supermicro products also have a better warranty and are made to last longer than consumer stuff as well but i dont really know how you weight your workloads

14 minutes ago, Blood Elf said:

If you are going RTX 3090, why not 8k?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

If you are going RTX 3090, why not 8k?

Because i really have 60 Hz.. And i think that 8K in 2020 is way too much..

19 minutes ago, Blood Elf said:

7000-10.000 Euro

3 minutes ago, Blood Elf said:

way too much..

Does not compute. But fair enough

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Just because you have money doesnt mean you should.

At some point,spending more money doesnt benefit that much.You could buy threadripper,but it would be waste if you arent needing that much cores and threads.

For adobe he is utilaizing at max 8 cores,an that is by 95-98%(as stated on adobe website)

Buy 64 gb of ram,and look how much ssd space you need.

Monitor there are ultrawide screens like samsung that are really nice,but still it depends do you like dual or triple setup,size etc.

And honestly for what you are building your pc i just find it hard to justify 7-10k euro price range.

It will more give you bragging rights then anything.

Casekings have some nice examples of what kind of build to go for,and mediamarkt have nice sales right now.

And btw for how much would you sell your old setup and where in germany are you located?

I can understand OP's reason for doing it: because they can.  Simple as that.

I am currently waiting until my Christmas bonus drops then I am going balls deep on a new £6,000 - £7,500 build.  When I do my current PC will go to the first decent bid as it won't be used anymore.  I got two years out of her and she still runs great, but I love my overpowered PCs for playing Crusader Kings II.

Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS Gaming 7 WiFi (X470)  CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
GPU: MSI RTX 3090 SUPRIM X  RAM: Gigabyte AORUS RGB DDR4 32GB 3733MHz
HDD: 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe SSD  PSU: Corsair RM850x 80+ Gold
Monitor: Philips 65" OLED 4K UHD w/HDR  Headphones: Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H4
Cooling: 6 x 120mm Corsair LL120  Phone: Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256 GB
Mouse: Logitec MK270