The mystery of the skull candy jib truely wireless

So i'm currently on the market for some cheap wireless earbuds. I didn't want to get from any brand in china that could disappear at moments notice so I was doing some digging. Eventually google sucked up enough of my info to give me skull candy truly wireless earbud adds. I didn't know that skull-candy had earbuds so I checked their store. I found three different pairs of earbuds that caught my eye. The skull candy sesh, which had really bad battery life but really good audio and its on sale for 30$. The skull candy sesh evo, which is exactly like the sesh, but with better battery in the earbuds and case. Finally I found the entire reason i'm making this thread. I found the skull candy truly wireless jibs which i'm gonna link at the bottom of the thread. It advertises better batter life than the sesh evo at the price of the sesh non evo, the best part was that it was only 30$ just like the sesh non evo. I tried looking around for reviews or even other places that were selling them but I found none. Nobody reviewed them on YouTube. Rtings didn't have a review. Amazon sold all the other skull candy headphones but not the jibs. Even when you look it up it doesn't appear minus the link from skull candy. What WILL actually show up is the jib wireless but not truly wireless. If the jib is actually as good as its marketed, then it has insane an absolutely insane price, the thing is I don't want to buy it if there is not a single review on the internet. Not even the policy that lets you buy your single earbud or case, for cheaper mentions it. I'm just generally confused here. Its a good value but it doesn't make sense to me. 

The link to the mysterious truly wireless skull candy jibs:

https://www.skullcandy.com/jib-true-wireless-earbuds

I know this isnt audiophile type stuff but this seemed like the best place to put this thread