Razer Blade vs. Aorus X7

KrutoyEegrok

I really like the sleek look of the Razer Blade along with it's green theme. (Razer's shade of green is my favorite color). But, for 100 dollars more, i dont need an external drive, I have better performance, better cooling I think, and a 17 inch screen.

Can you guys confirm these questions:

1) Which cools better?

2) Does the X7 have a backlit keyboard

3) The raid configuration means I have 256 GB of storage that is fast, or 128 GB and a backup? (I don't know Raid 0, 1, 5, 10, etc)

4) If the answer to question 3 was that its 128 GB with a backup, how does the backup work?

(it is the blade 14, the pro is too expensive)

Well I vote for Aurus x7 anyway :3 

reasons:

1.its an SLI notebook

2.the screen on the blade is tbh awful

3.the look of the aorus is bad ass

1. The Aorus does

2. Yes it does

3. Yes you can have 256GB of volatile storage or 2 separate drives.

4. It's not a backup just separate drives that you can choose to run back ups on

On a side not the Bladse gets ridiculously hot and the screen is a pile of shit. Go with the Aorus even though it's more.

The x7 has great cooling from the reviews I've seen. You get 256gb of storage. Yes the x7 has a backlit keyboard. You're essentially getting double the gaming performance, double the ram and a lot more storage for the same price. Not much reason to go for the razer imo, except for the fact that it's a but more portable.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

1. The Aorus does

2. Yes it does

3. Yes you can have 256GB of volatile storage or 2 separate drives.

4. It's not a backup just separate drives that you can choose to run back ups on

On a side not the Bladse gets ridiculously hot and the screen is a pile of shit. Go with the Aorus even though it's more.

I don't want to mess with anything, so, stock, it is 256 not backup right?

I don't want to mess with anything, so, stock, it is 256 not backup right?

I think it's 2 separate 128Gb drives and it's up to you to configure the raid setup

Linus has reviews for the both of them if you wanna check them out:

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Linus has reviews for the both of them if you wanna check them out:

I have already watched them like 5 times lol, but thanks. I am getting the Aorus X7 when i replace my laptop, unless new laptops come out before.

I have already watched them like 5 times lol, but thanks. I am getting the Aorus X7 when i replace my laptop, unless new laptops come out before.

Well, if you are still waiting for other laptops that might come out, you might want to wait for the laptop that MSI gave a sneak peek of at CES 2014. I know that not much is known about it yet except that it is thin and light and absolutely gorgeous. You might want to consider this before you buy the X7, or maybe sell the X7 once that laptop comes out and buy the MSI one. However, if you don't think that would be within reasonable price range, discard this piece of advise and forget it ever happened....

Link to a small overview of that MSI laptop that I mentioned: http://goo.gl/wQsbHQ

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post