1440p Monitor recommendations?

CannedLobster

Hey guys! I've made some posts here in the past and you guys were super helpful so I'm trying again! 

I currently have the ROG PG278Q and it's on it's last legs. I was looking at the 32" TUF Curved VG32VQ It's more " and cheaper than the 27" TUF?? Is it bad? Or maybe the AOC 32" Curved CQ32G1. 
The only issue I have with my current/old monitor is  that on the bottom right the black just isn't black. It's like there's a huge white light leak that often kind of flickers too. Just brightens up my bottom left part of the monitor.

Any 1440p monitor recommendations?

This is 1 of my other posts I'm sorry for spam, just trying to keep it in the relevant sub-forums 

On 9/22/2020 at 3:10 AM, Grihm said:

To better be able to help you, you should set a budget.

I kind of don't like doing a budget limit because I have this "fear" that if I say 500 you'll find an absolute masterpiece at 550 and won't suggest it because I'm 500. 

But I mean, the monitors I'm looking at should give you an idea of the money I'm looking to spend-ish, right? I could go up a bit from there. But if I HAD to put a limit I'd say like 8-900 dollars, maybe 1000 but that'd be if it's again a monitor that is amazing and will last me for YEEEAAARS. I still use my Samsung SyncMaster P2450.

On 9/22/2020 at 7:10 AM, Alfred14 said:

I have the LG 27GL850 and love it, great monitor IMO.

Quick google says that's a 1080p? It looks nice but I'm looking for 1440p. I find 1080p very cramped after trying 1440p

2 hours ago, CannedLobster said:

Quick google says that's a 1080p? It looks nice but I'm looking for 1440p. I find 1080p very cramped after trying 1440p

It's a 1440p 144Hz IPS monitor, 100% sure.

LG just releases 27GN950. Similar to 27GL850, but instead of 1440p, this one is 4K. It costs about $800.

9 minutes ago, Deli said:

It's a 1440p 144Hz IPS monitor, 100% sure.

Yeah I see it now, it does look good. I don't see any stores near me have it though :(