Need opinions for choosing a monitor

rAYRYN

Hello,

I'm looking for a 27'' 1440p monitor with at least 120/144 Hz. 

Use: Gaming (90%) (Shooters and WoW most of the times- some indie and triple A games), watching videos and streams (10%)

I checked rtings.com und Hardware Unboxed and came to my final 3 or 4 monitors and need some help choosing the right one or need some opions.

Here are the monitors who I thought would be good (with price in my country):

ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ (437€)

LG UltraGear 27GL850-B (430€)

LG UltraGear 27GN850-B (450€)

LG UltraGear 27GL83A-B (440€)

I know the difference between the gl 83a (which is srbg) and the gl850 (DCI-P3) but is it the only difference and should I go for srbg one or dci-p3? I read, that the GL850 needs some more calibrating and I dont have an tools for that but does it matter for a more like casual gamer? And is the only difference between the gn850 and the gl850 only the USB hub? 

rtings is listing the TUF monitor over the gl850 but HardwareUnboxed gives the gl850 the edge, because of the overdrive settings. Note: I play some games on high refresh and some triple A titles on 60-80 fps.

So what display should I go for?  Or would you recommend a different monitor and why?

I play in a decent lit room with some natural lighting during the day and most of the times a tiny lamp for some passive light during the night.

Thanks in advance :)

Greetings!