Building a Pc

westly

Budget (including currency): 500-700(moveable)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Good enuf to play escape from tarkove, csgo,Mw.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hello, this pc will be for my brother I was wonder if the price was good enuf for the performance. He loves playing mw and escape from tarkov but his laptop can handle it(It was about 800$ but I know a pc vs laptop aren't the same). I want to get him a good air flow tower with decent fans, so there will be no heat problem. If you can make it cheaper go for it, im not good at calculating out performance for money. Thanks guys last time I asked for help you guys did amazing! I build my first pc <3.

any builds, I need a wireless adapter and some fans to cool the pc more with a 700$ setup what performance would I get If I ran modern warfare on medium settings. Is it run able Thanks

yeah if there are any available cheap monitors thank you

That would work  but never heard that ram try go corsair ram maybe is cheaper

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

I would get Corsair Vengeance RAM. Never let me down for many many Years now.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Just now, Praesi said:

I would get Corsair Vengeance RAM. Never let me down for many many Years now.

This ^^

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

thanks guys 1 more thing what wireless adapter would I buy for the pc to connect to the internet?

Just now, westly said:

thanks guys 1 more thing what wireless adapter would I buy for the pc to connect to the internet?

Remember to quote, what internet speeds do you want

Reminder⚠️

sorry, Im not to sure what you mean. Something like a pcie wifi card my provider is sudden link, I saw like usb things but I don't know if thats worth it. I cant use ethernet cable,  is this fine for this build?Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 X 8GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 1.35V Desktop Memory - Black thanks

57 minutes ago, westly said:

sorry, Im not to sure what you mean. Something like a pcie wifi card my provider is sudden link, I saw like usb things but I don't know if thats worth it. I cant use ethernet cable,  is this fine for this build?Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 X 8GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 1.35V Desktop Memory - Black thanks

Quote the Person you are speaking to, so they get a notification.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

Also merged all here. Please keeping this in one thread.

Edited by LogicalDrm

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I’m finally building the pc but I’m having a lot of problems, first problem the ssd or the hard drive are not connecting. When I turn the pc on and look threw the mother board there not showing up, so I can’t “start” the pc. The second problem is the video card is on but the fans are not turning, the pc is also very hot for not running anything(100-110F) and I’ve tried looking this up but can’t seem to find anything useful. When I build my last pc I had the same heat problem I had to redo the thermal past which I did for this 1 but nothing seems to work. The main problem is the ssd and the hard drive. Any ideas I really need it thanks.