How sturdy are vesa arm mounts?

NicholasNicholasNicholas
Go to solution Solved by VIVO-US,

Thanks for your interest in our mount!  We wouldn't recommend going over the 22lb weight limit for this one.  I have gotten these to support over the rated limit by getting the tilt joint super tight, so it is possible, but it is a lot of stress on the arm.  We do have other models that are able to support the weight of your monitor, although they do cost more.  The models are STAND-V101H, V101G1 and V101GT.

https://www.amazon.com/VIVO-Monitor-Adjustable-Articulating-STAND-V001/dp/B00B21TLQU/ref=sr_1_7?c=ts&dchild=1&keywords=Monitor+Arms+%26+Monitor+Stands&qid=1600299317&refinements=p_n_feature_keywords_two_browse-bin%3A7064660011&sr=8-7&ts_id=490624011

I have a monitor that weighs 25 lbs (dell 3007wfp) and I'm trying to find an arm mount that will work on it, but I cant find any that arent very expensive. Do you think that the 2 lbs makes that much of a difference?

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

Thanks for your interest in our mount!  We wouldn't recommend going over the 22lb weight limit for this one.  I have gotten these to support over the rated limit by getting the tilt joint super tight, so it is possible, but it is a lot of stress on the arm.  We do have other models that are able to support the weight of your monitor, although they do cost more.  The models are STAND-V101H, V101G1 and V101GT.