Need help! Thermaltake Armor+ front io

KuroiBullen

So i recently bought an old TT armor+ lcs case and some of the front io was absolutely destroyed. The usb (2.0) and ieee ports were completely mangled and i doubt the headphone and microphone jacks work either. I took them out and decided i would replace them but as it turns out the whole thing is absolutely buried in hot glue and soft plastic and its completely impossible to get to detach the broken ports and solder new ones in. So far i havent had any luck locating new front io for this case (shocker for like a 12 year old case). So im asking help to find me something i can replace it with. I personally found the old Silverstone fp32b which has all the ports i would need but theyre in the wrong order so i dont know if i can take them out and attach them to the cases front panel. Also i am not willing to pay like 50€ to get one of these things shipped to me just to TRY to open it and detach the ports. If you happen to have one of these by some miracle aswell please let me know if it can be opened and the ports removed individually.

TLDR: I have a TT armor+ and i need new front panel io, if you have leads please let me know.

picture of what i need at the bottom

Also i dont spend a whole lot of time on these sites so if this thread is in the wrong place please move it. :P

ttarmor.JPG

This was what i was looking at but at that point why use a ruined case when i could buy another old style case for 10€? I really want to save this one and make it like new.

Ok i ended up ripping new usb ports off a dead motherboard and got them soldered up. :D the old firewire port appears to work (for now) after cleaning it with brake cleaner. and audio ports were taken off an extender thingy. Problem solved