Stuck Booting into BIOS

thunderfire123
Go to solution Solved by thunderfire123,
19 minutes ago, JakeSublime said:

What OS?

Try going in to your bios and changing your boot type (I forget what it's called) from UEFI to legacy (I believe it's called legacy). It SHOULD be in your boot options. If you cant find it, ill go in to my BIOS and check. 

I've been going through every setting, turns out to be changing it to CSM. Stupid how hidden it is in this bios with so much 'easy mode' stuff.

I've changed out my CPU, Motherboard and RAM combo (now 10700k, z490 and 32gb) and now it is stuck booting into the BIOS. I connected all my previous drives and they all show in the BIOS. I have the boot order set to hard drive and tried restoring default and it still goes to BIOS. I've also tried only plugging one drive which doesn't work.

What did you upgrade from and to? It could be a UEFI issue. I hate UEFI issues.

Just now, JakeSublime said:

What did you upgrade from and to? It could be a UEFI issue. I hate UEFI issues.

I had a 4690k and z97

What OS?

Try going in to your bios and changing your boot type (I forget what it's called) from UEFI to legacy (I believe it's called legacy). It SHOULD be in your boot options. If you cant find it, ill go in to my BIOS and check. 

19 minutes ago, JakeSublime said:

What OS?

I've been going through every setting, turns out to be changing it to CSM. Stupid how hidden it is in this bios with so much 'easy mode' stuff.