Keep or return?

Klesaj
Go to solution Solved by CELERIC07,

You can send it back and you may or may not get a better monitor as stahlmann98 says. BUT it is better if u ask for replacement. If u end up with a worse monitor u can replace that again. So basically u can irritate them until they give you a good monitor or you can just screw their customer service rep if  you end up with a worse monitor.

Hi, just bought myself a new monitor - acer nitro XV272UP . I noticed there is some backlight bleeding. Is it bad? Should I keep it or return it?

blbnew.jpg

Backlight bleed will be present on any LCD monitor to some degree. I also have 2 IPS LG 27GN850's and both have backlight bleed to some degree. But unless you're displaying complete black you won't really notice it ingame, if you don't specifically look out for it. Chances are, you'll get a worse monitor if you send it back.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

You can send it back and you may or may not get a better monitor as stahlmann98 says. BUT it is better if u ask for replacement. If u end up with a worse monitor u can replace that again. So basically u can irritate them until they give you a good monitor or you can just screw their customer service rep if  you end up with a worse monitor.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Celeric07

All IPS's have backround bleed. All my IPS Displays have had them (Around 8). Even ones that are being sold rn. Just stick with that monitor. Customer Support is absolute garbage

A guy asking and answering in his bedroom since he has nothing else to do