Nvidia surround issues

lior1111
Go to solution Solved by tikker,

As always, using the exact same components for this sort of stuff is the most ideal, but we don't always have that luxury.

According to Nvidia the monitors need to be set to a common resolution, refresh rate and sync polarity. The latter you can check with e.g. the Custom Resolution Utility. You don't have to use it for resolution, just to see if they all have the same sync polarity. Look for the [+/+] or [+/-] after the resolution.

hey guys , i just bought 2 75hz monitors to combine with my 144hz monitor and create a triple monitor setup. 

i was planning to have nvidia surround on 75hz but a 75hz option does not show up on surround.. i have found that my 144hz monitor does not have a 75hz profile option but the option does not show up on nvidia surround even after i create a 75hz profile.

anyone got a solution? =/ 
thanks

As always, using the exact same components for this sort of stuff is the most ideal, but we don't always have that luxury.

According to Nvidia the monitors need to be set to a common resolution, refresh rate and sync polarity. The latter you can check with e.g. the Custom Resolution Utility. You don't have to use it for resolution, just to see if they all have the same sync polarity. Look for the [+/+] or [+/-] after the resolution.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

26 minutes ago, tikker said:

yeah managed to fix that with custom resolution! i had to just pick the same format and Hz of course and then the option popped up on surround :) thanks