What particular component does ransomware attacks?

My pc got ransomware yesterday and i panicked, so i tried to restart my pc and it doesn't turn on anymore. i don't know what to do. i browse the internet for solutions. some said that reformat is the solution. how do i reformat a pc that doesn't have OSD? i don't know what to do and that pc was the only thing i need for my online class. i also have a programming subject and animation subject and i don't want my mom to waste another $300. i hope you guys can help me by giving advice. thanks and have a great day

2 minutes ago, lttstoredotcom said:

My pc got ransomware yesterday and i panicked, so i tried to restart my pc and it doesn't turn on anymore. i don't know what to do. i browse the internet for solutions. some said that reformat is the solution. how do i reformat a pc that doesn't have OSD? i don't know what to do and that pc was the only thing i need for my online class. i also have a programming subject and animation subject and i don't want my mom to waste another $300. i hope you guys can help me by giving advice. thanks and have a great day

oooooooo, wow, tough one.

I would not recommend touching it, bring it to a IT professional near you and hope for the best.