Mouse non responsive

BBaron5jd

I don't know how to accurately explain the problem, but here it is. 

My mouse works perfectly when I'm doing normal work. But when I'm playing fps games, it stops working a lot. Like, when I move my mouse, the camera moves, but it is very laggy (Don't know if this is the correct word). Sometimes the problem is just noticeable. Sometimes it's extremely annoying. Other times it works fine. 

It's like, I'm moving my mouse, but the camera is moving and the stops moving, and then moves again, it stops for like fraction of a second, every few seconds. Sometimes the camera jumps from one place to another even when I'm moving my mouse very slowly. I can't shoot like this. 

I tried changing DPI settings, I thought it was driver issue, so I reinstalled windows, then I even got a new mouse (Logitech G102 Prodigy). The new mouse was working fine for a few days. But I just started having this problem again. It happens in almost all first-person games. AC, Valorant, COD etc. I even tried updating mouse driver. But I have the latest drivers. I've been having this problem for a long time now. 

3 minutes ago, BBaron5jd said:

Logitech G102 Prodigy

another logitech mouse with stuttery issue hmm...

third case i've seen this week, 4 if you include me (though mine might be shotty wireless connection)

i remember seeing a thread that suggest tweaking system interrupt something something to solve this issue, though i cant remember the thread name.

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

2 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

another logitech mouse with stuttery issue hmm...

third case i've seen this week, 4 if you include me (though mine might be shotty wireless connection)

i remember seeing a thread that suggest tweaking system interrupt something something to solve this issue, though i cant remember the thread name.

Actually I had this problem with my last mouse too. One of the reason I changed my mouse was because I thought the problem is with the mouse. But now I don't think that was the issue. 

34 minutes ago, BBaron5jd said:

Actually I had this problem with my last mouse too. One of the reason I changed my mouse was because I thought the problem is with the mouse. But now I don't think that was the issue. 

I am currently using a Logitech G402 (wired USB) mouse with Win10 Pro 2004, no issues at all in Desktop or Games (Elite Dangerous, Elder Scrolls Online, Doom Ultimate), however once I had set my profiles and preferences in the Logitech Hub app and saved to the mouse I uninstalled the Hub app. Maybe if you are using the Logitech software that is causing the issue, just a wild guess.