Can't install browser on Windows Vista

Hi guys

I'm having a bizarre in windows vista 32 bit where I can't seem to install any browser other than chrome, and it doesn't work right either

When I try to use chrome it gives me constant security warnings because obviously vista isn't supported anymore, and it won't let me download nvidia drivers

I click download and it just keeps loading

It lets me download firefox and opera browser installers, but whenever I click on those (as admin or not) it shows the windows loading thing for a sec and then acts like nothing happened

I just want to use a browser on my old gaming rig but I can't get it to work. I have XP on another drive in this same PC and that works just fine. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Either the browsers don’t support 32bit (unlikely) or they just stopped working when support ended (likely)

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

17 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Either the browsers don’t support 32bit (unlikely) or they just stopped working when support ended (likely)

I downloaded the latest versions that support my operating system and architecture and a few versions that came before just to be sure but the setup/installer won't even launch for some bizarre reason

1 minute ago, Yasin40 said:

I downloaded the latest versions that support my operating system and architecture and a few versions that came before just to be sure but the setup/installer won't even launch for some bizarre reason

At this point just upgrade your os

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Something must be wrong with your Vista installation. Maybe some services are disabled?

Try, for example, Waterfox classic. But I think that it's not browser problem, but system.

No, it's not advice "please upgrade", because that may be advice only when I was sure that it Vista fault, and I doubt it. Just check using procmon what happens when you're trying to install program. Maybe some VC++ libraries are missing? What if you try to insall Opera 12.17 (old, discontinued, obsolete, but for sure with Vista support)?