I Need Help Identifying This PC Case

Fivox

Good evening!

I recently acquired this PC from a Goodwill. I need help identifying the case for this ATX, or even the prebuilt PC itself, if it was a prebuilt.

The front panel includes a DVD player and a speaker with a decorative power button. At the bottom of the case, there seems to be a logo with the letter "E". It seems to be made up of primarily ASUS parts, but I haven't had the time to take it apart and look at all of the components yet. It does also appear to have two 320GB WD Caviar Blue hard drives. I also attached a picture of the CPU cooler, as well as the PSU. As for the motherboard, it appears to be the ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe.

There's a good chance that it was a custom build, but I wanted to see if anyone could show me otherwise before I jumped to that conclusion.

And yes, it came without a side panel. Would anyone know where I could possibly find a replacement, or at least a reasonable DIY fix?

Thank you for your time!

Cooler.jpg

Front Close.jpg

Front.jpg

Logo.jpg

PSU.jpg

10 minutes ago, Fivox said:

Good evening!

I recently acquired this PC from a Goodwill. I need help identifying the case for this ATX, or even the prebuilt PC itself, if it was a prebuilt.

The front panel includes a DVD player and a speaker with a decorative power button. At the bottom of the case, there seems to be a logo with the letter "E". It seems to be made up of primarily ASUS parts, but I haven't had the time to take it apart and look at all of the components yet. It does also appear to have two 320GB WD Caviar Blue hard drives. I also attached a picture of the CPU cooler, as well as the PSU. As for the motherboard, it appears to be the ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe.

There's a good chance that it was a custom build, but I wanted to see if anyone could show me otherwise before I jumped to that conclusion.

And yes, it came without a side panel. Would anyone know where I could possibly find a replacement, or at least a reasonable DIY fix?

Thank you for your time!

Cooler.jpg

That's an ATX case because the rear audio connectors are where they are. You will likely have no luck finding a replacement panel, but you can just toss it in any ATX case if you need to and just move the parts and the PSU with it.

Oh wow.  That's old school.  Circa 2005.  I remember that case, but not who made it. It's standard ATX.  I would throw away that PSU though.  That's a ticking time bomb.

Not sure what case it is, it's very old, looks like the CPU is Pentium 4 or before

As for side panel, it's fine to run without one unless you have pets or babies around the house

Edit: After looking at the cooler, it might be a Pentium 3

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

3 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

Not sure what case it is, it's very old, looks like the CPU is Pentium 4 or before

As for side panel, it's fine to run without one unless you have pets or babies around the house

Edit: After looking at the cooler, it might be a Pentium 3

He said it's a ASUS P4C800-E, which means it's a Pentium 4 (or possibly a Celeron of that family.)

Looks almost like a very old Lian Li case I had/have.

That said, the E pointed me to Enermax(first company that came to mind), and I was able to locate this via a Google Images search for "enermax case silver":

https://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=981477

Image in case you don't want to click links:

Enermax Mid-T Case

Front color scheme is obviously different, but looks to be more or less the same case.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Look what I found

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16811124072

11-124-072-18.jpg

"ENERMAX CS-30881TA-S3A Silver SGCC 0.7mm ATX Mid Tower Case with Temp Display 350W Power Supply"

Same chassis but without the tube bits in the front. 

Anyway it looks like any of these models of chassis will have a side panel that fits, as they're all the same shape.