Critical process failed

Redsiskin

getting this blue screen, happened before but was fixed with restarting. 

Now all options failing in the advanced options (like restore,mfc) and i have few docs that i must retrieve normally i have them on backup drive but this time i left them so i really don't want to format like i would otherwise.

Please help thanks

“When the last tree is cut down, the last fish eaten and the last stream poisoned, you will realize that you cannot eat money.”

happened to another user on the forum a couple hours prior.

have you updated windows recently?

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

9 minutes ago, flashiling said:

happened to another user on the forum a couple hours prior.

have you updated windows recently?

Yes last night + connected new mouse razer basilisk + installed app synaps 3

“When the last tree is cut down, the last fish eaten and the last stream poisoned, you will realize that you cannot eat money.”

it won't give me the option to remove it in the advanced option on both last update removal

17 hours ago, Redsiskin said:

it won't give me the option to remove it in the advanced option on both last update removal

i had some issues with razer synapse aswell. just make sure it's updated and usually it doesn't screw over your system

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.