What ram to pick

So i got my self a pro4 and ryzen 3400g. I will not use his integrated grafick, ill use it for pcpu performance(i got it for 50 euro) and i was wondering about what ram to get with it . So i can get a hold of kingston hyper x 3200 mhz for 48 euro but on packiage there is sticker of intel and also i cant get pair of 2 stick and i saw one add about geil super luce with rgb which is rated at 3000mhz but it has sticker for ryzen and it is also cheaper at 44euro per stick. So whitch one to pick?

doesn't matter if they have a amd or intel sticker.

it's important to get 2x8gb at least 3000Mhz

That's just marketing. Mean it was validated to work with an Intel cpu though that doesn't mean it won't work with an AMD one. 

A 2x8 3200 cl16 kit should do the job. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

I dont care about the rbg i just want to make it best for money. Ofc ill get 2x8 and you advice me to get 3200 mhz?

1 minute ago, fearofthemrak said:

Ofc ill get 2x8 and you advice me to get 3200 mhz?

Yea a 3200 cl16 kit will work just fine for the most part..

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: