Is my Laptop worth of Upgradng?

My  Laptop is HP Notebook (W6T33PA#ACJ)  with Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz with a DDR3 RAM. My HDD is failing and I wish to upgrade my Laptop. 

If I install a SSD instead of HDD and add a DDR3 4gb RAM more will my Laptop get a performance boost . 

Any other problem will occur if I do this. 

Need some opinion.

Edit : I also need to work on some Coding Projects.

It'll take some work but you should be able to upgrade both. Just remember, you're probably going to end up sacrificing your warranty.

Cpu is still pretty weak, ssd and ram (ssd can be reused, ram is pretty cheap though try to buy secondhand)

You'll get some usability boost, itll feel snappier, just don't expect any cpu related tasks to be quicker, 

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige

56 minutes ago, Kevin Jacob Biju said:

My  Laptop is HP Notebook (W6T33PA#ACJ)  with Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz with a DDR3 RAM. My HDD is failing and I wish to upgrade my Laptop. 

If I install a SSD instead of HDD and add a DDR3 4gb RAM more will my Laptop get a performance boost . 

Any other problem will occur if I do this. 

Need some opinion.

Edit : I also need to work on some Coding Projects.

installing a ssd instead of an hdd would find you a massive difference, the laptop would altogether feel much snappier and faster. do note that you would have to reinstall the OS, if youre replacing the hdd in the laptop (in case its the only hdd)

the ram is a nice upgrade as well, but with an old gen i3 itd be hard to fully utilise it

it should work smoothly for all your needs tho

😕