Which monitor is better from these

Deus100

Should I take ASUS TUF VG27AQ 525 euros, or LG 27GL850-B 460 euros, or LG 27UK650-W 350 euros or some forth option in that price range? I play all games, From Warzone to Hearstone and watch a lot of anime and movies, so that is the main thing I would use it for, probably the quality of the picture is the most important thing for me, with at least ok input lag and responsivnes for Warzone. Thank you for the help :) And ofc every euro is important if like the improvement is only 5% like who cares for 200 euroes xD

The Asus will be best but is also most expensive, the cheapest one though 4K is only 60Hz, on screen that size you want 1440p with a higher refresh rate rather than the higher resolution at a lower rate.

The Asus says its 165Hz so if you can afford it then go for it, the middle LG though at 100euro cheaper is probably the better deal. 1440p at 144Hz is all you need. It also has Gsync which the Asus doesn't.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

10 minutes ago, mopman94 said:

The Asus will be best but is also most expensive, the cheapest one though 4K is only 60Hz, on screen that size you want 1440p with a higher refresh rate rather than the higher resolution at a lower rate.

The Asus says its 165Hz so if you can afford it then go for it, the middle LG though at 100euro cheaper is probably the better deal. 1440p at 144Hz is all you need. It also has Gsync which the Asus doesn't.

a huge selling point for me is the backlight bleed, I heard some stories that the middle LG has rly bad black uniformity...