Dual computer setup

I'm looking to stream/record but I'm having an issue in getting things to work. So computer A is my gaming tower (has an i5 cpu can't remember past that and I'm away on work) that I will be running the games from. Computer B is my gaming laptop that I will be doing the stream from so my tower can handle the gaming. I use Discord when streaming/recording on computer A so I get game sounds. But I can't pass the game sounds, mic and discord talk to the laptop. If I use the laptop to handle the mic and discord, I can't capture game audio. 

I'm looking for a solution, hopefully not expensive, to fix my issue. In the future I will (hopefully) be replacing my tower with something that can handle doing both.

Are you using USB game capture?

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

1 minute ago, Dudeinfire99 said:

Try getting a portable monitor... just use it as a secondary monitor

Monitors aren't an issue. The issue is my tower's cpu for streaming, which is why I'm doing a 2 computer setup. But I'm looking to stream games with some friends and need a way for my laptop and myself to get both game and discord sounds along with my own mic sounds.

5 minutes ago, jojo Gold-Beard said:

Monitors aren't an issue. The issue is my tower's cpu for streaming, which is why I'm doing a 2 computer setup. But I'm looking to stream games with some friends and need a way for my laptop and myself to get both game and discord sounds along with my own mic sounds.

Then you can use some sort of additional peripherals or find some pci sound cards just for discord

That much I figured out. But when it comes to that kind of hardware/setup stuff I'm new to it. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted

Attached is an awesome drawing (no it is crap) of what im trying to do. I would do NDI but I'm hoping to have a sound board in the mix.

setup question.jpg