Where can I buy a VBOX II NJ-3802?

Cosco
I want this so bad, I've been looking everywhere to buy it but I literally can't find it anywhere. I want to make a YouTube video on it and try out to see if I can use my own games off a SD Card. If someone can find it online please reach out to me. Here is my discord Cosco#3647
(FYI, I live in Australia beacuse shipping may be an issue)
Its called the VBOX II NJ-3802 and its a "Knock Off" of a PS3 and a Xbox 360

If you can't find it all good, it was worth asking :)

VBOX II NJ 3802.jpg

You do understand that it doesn't play 360 or PS3 games, right? It is quite low powered and can only emulate Gameboy Advanced level games.

13 minutes ago, Warin said:

You do understand that it doesn't play 360 or PS3 games, right? It is quite low powered and can only emulate Gameboy Advanced level games.

Yeah I know, Im interested in old emulation of games. 

Why not just use a raspberry pi? Retropie emulates a lot more than this machine and will likely cost you less money and headaches.

2 minutes ago, Warin said:

Why not just use a raspberry pi? Retropie emulates a lot more than this machine and will likely cost you less money and headaches.

Yeah don't worry i've tried that. Just dont think its interesting enough for a YouTube video. I have 2 Raspberry Pi 2's and 1 Raspberry Pi 3

Edited by Cosco

I love these cheap ass knock off consoles, but really, once they’re done producing them, they’re fucking impossible to find and only become worth anything because of weirdos like us and Ashens who like to shit on bootleg toys.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, handymanshandle said:

I love these cheap ass knock off consoles, but really, once they’re done producing them, they’re fucking impossible to find and only become worth anything because of weirdos like us and Ashens who like to shit on bootleg toys.

Yeah, I love how cheaply made they are and how surprisingly light they always are. Lightest one i've got is lighter then a piece of paper

Ahhhhhhh. So it is less that you want it to play games and more that you want it because it is awesome, in a janky sort of way.  I get it.

Just now, Warin said:

Ahhhhhhh. So it is less that you want it to play games and more that you want it because it is awesome, in a janky sort of way.  I get it.

Haha there you go. I just want a cheap ass console that i'll spend less than $30 on and after im done with it I can put in my my closet never to be seen again.

Just now, Warin said:

Lol! I have a playstation classic brand new in a box sitting right behind me. :D

whoa thats so cool, I've always wanted to unbox an original Xbox 360 thats Halo 3 Themed.

You have to say, This is pretty cool

image.png

1 minute ago, Cosco said:

whoa thats so cool, I've always wanted to unbox an original Xbox 360 thats Halo 3 Themed.

I did that in 2007.  First 360 I bought.  Got my heart broken and decided to buy myself a console to salve the wound.  I still have it around here somewhere.

1 minute ago, Warin said:

I did that in 2007.  First 360 I bought.  Got my heart broken and decided to buy myself a console to salve the wound.  I still have it around here somewhere.

Somehow my dad always managed to get the consoles for free. He got a PS1, PS2, and 2 Xbox 360's for free, I think it was linked to some mobile phone plan or something. Imagine if we could do that today

Yeah, no kidding!  I got a 360 Slim through a deal with the internet service provider I was using.

2 minutes ago, Warin said:

Yeah, no kidding!  I got a 360 Slim through a deal with the internet service provider I was using.

Yeah I believe my dad must have done the same. I've got the Xbox 360 (like the really really old one, the chunky white one) and the 360 (slim, still the old one but slimmer). Somehow both of them haven't yet got the red ring of death

5 minutes ago, Cosco said:

Yeah I believe my dad must have done the same. I've got the Xbox 360 (like the really really old one, the chunky white one) and the 360 (slim, still the old one but slimmer). Somehow both of them haven't yet got the red ring of death

Meh, RRoD isn't much of a problem on consoles manufactured from 2007 onwards, or really, any Xbox 360 with an HDMI port.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

4 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

Meh, RRoD isn't much of a problem on consoles manufactured from 2007 onwards, or really, any Xbox 360 with an HDMI port.

Thank goodness, I really don't want to loose all my Minecraft Saves XD