Dual RTX 2080 TI's in NviBridge cooling issues.

Ravenbear

I have 2 RTX 2080 TI's linked. My bottom card idles  in the mid 30's C. My top card I cannot get below the mid to upper 40's C.  Under 100% load it gets to the mid 80's.

I'd love to get the top card cooler.  I have 6 120mm intake fans and 1 140mm exhaust.

Am I just worring to much and these temps are fine. Or is there something more I can do?

Thanks for your time.

I am a disabled Vet who had his hands crushed. Typing is not the easiest thing. So if I misspelled something please understand. Thank you.

Tantibus venit ades profunde tenebris ubi diabolus in ingluviem dentibus maxillas novaculam ubi angeli sulphuris accendit plorat.

CPU Intel i7 9900k Motherboard ROG Maximus XI Code RAM 64gb DDR4 3000mhz Corsair Dominator GPU RTX 2080ti FE x 2 Case Corsair GRAPHITE 780T Storage 2 Western Digital Blue 4 TB HHDs, 1tb Western Digital SSD. Seagate Barracuda 2tb Hybrid drive, and  1 Western Digital M.2 1tb PSU Corsair HX 1200 Displays 1 Samsung U28D590 28in and 1 Samsung C49hg90DMN 49 Cooling Alphacool Eiswolf GPX Pro / Alphacool Eisbaer 240

What is the spacing between the two cards? Pics?

The temps are fine but i guess the cooler is going wild for the upper card. Pretty much the only way to cool both cards equally good is water cooling.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

4 hours ago, Den-Fi said:

What is the spacing between the two cards? Pics?

Only on space between the cards.  Hence a 3 slot bridge.

I am a disabled Vet who had his hands crushed. Typing is not the easiest thing. So if I misspelled something please understand. Thank you.

Tantibus venit ades profunde tenebris ubi diabolus in ingluviem dentibus maxillas novaculam ubi angeli sulphuris accendit plorat.

CPU Intel i7 9900k Motherboard ROG Maximus XI Code RAM 64gb DDR4 3000mhz Corsair Dominator GPU RTX 2080ti FE x 2 Case Corsair GRAPHITE 780T Storage 2 Western Digital Blue 4 TB HHDs, 1tb Western Digital SSD. Seagate Barracuda 2tb Hybrid drive, and  1 Western Digital M.2 1tb PSU Corsair HX 1200 Displays 1 Samsung U28D590 28in and 1 Samsung C49hg90DMN 49 Cooling Alphacool Eiswolf GPX Pro / Alphacool Eisbaer 240

4 hours ago, Stahlmann98 said:

The temps are fine but i guess the cooler is going wild for the upper card. Pretty much the only way to cool both cards equally good is water cooling.

OK  that is good to know. I had the top card under water but after I moved I could not get it to cool righ. I am thinking the pump went bad or air in the system. So until I get time to figure it out everything is air cooled.  Thank you.