Help please with my hp 8300 cmt

I have been using my computer on a daily basis just surfing the net and stuff , yesterday where my pc just suddently stopped working it just shut down and when i tried starting it ,it kept beeping

I knew it's going to be just ram issues but i checked that out and the rams seemed to be just fine when i turned my pc without ram it beeped 5 times with a red led when i put them back on it boots automaticaly with black screen and just beeping with green light. And when i leave it on anout a minute or so the fans starts to spin faster like it's overheating my system is clean tho new cmos battery and new thermal paste

Can someone please help me

Hi,

This problem looks like a ram problem, or it is just getting old, it is a hp 8300 which is 7-9 years old. Re install your ram, i had this type of pc 3 years ago, but i just gave it back because i am not really a tech person who knows much about pc's but it is a suggestion. I think the best way is you need to take it to a repair shop and diagnose this problem and or fix it.

Ah so you checked the ram, the best way is to go to a trusted repair shop, check if anything in there is fitted properly. 

from the beep sound its a memory failure, clean the contact point on the ram using an eraser. and blow air to the ddr4 sockets.

Yeah i sent it to a local repair shop the thing is i'm sure they won't be able to identify the problem one of then already told me that he didn't fugure it oit

On 8/13/2020 at 12:22 PM, Wil2k said:

Yeah i sent it to a local repair shop the thing is i'm sure they won't be able to identify the problem one of then already told me that he didn't fugure it oit

You probably should get a new pc, this is 8-9 years old now, there is no point repairing it. I think if you have a cash, you should go to currys, im in the uk, so i don't really know computer shops in the U.S. Or if in the U.S, try amazon, there are so many gaming pc's and normal pc's on the web, whether on a budget or not. Also i heard of BestBuy in the U.S, they do sell laptops and all that I think. Don't try to repair an 8 or 9 year old pc, you might as well buy another.