Windows crash/reboot on wake

WHS Sound Guy

I've recently run into an issue where my desktop will crash/reboot when I wake it from sleep. This does not always occur though. Sometimes it will happen right when I wake the desktop. Other times it takes 10 minutes to crash/reboot. Still other times, it does not (though more often than not, it will crash/reboot). This also happens on occasion when I first boot it up in the mornings. I've been checking the event viewer each time to see if I could find the problem. It has been a few weeks and I have tried to find any sort of pattern to this issue. The only pattern I have found is with one event that is logged each time. It states that the computer rebooted from a bug check. The following number is 0x000000be or 0x0000009f. It seems to alternate between these two codes. I've done quite a bit of looking online and have not had any success yet. The link below is a Google Drive folder of screenshots from my event viewer today. I pulled one for each "Critical" or "Error" that was logged after waking the system. I put the system to sleep at approximately 6:10PM and attempted to wake it at 8:10PM. If any other information from the event viewer would be helpful in determining what causes this, let me know and I'll see what I can find.

Event Viewer Screenshots: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ff935KB5OJZgts8lzM7KscCRHehz1G-I