Logitech Z Cinema Windows 10

AdvilLobotomite

Hi, my dad gave me a speaker system (Logitech Z Cinema). It doesn't work for me. I can't seem to find any drivers for windows. I did get the Z Cinema software, but it is completely useless. It didn't have a remote, so I bought one but it doesn't work with it. There are no power buttons or switched, I read online that it has to be turned on by a controller or software.

It is recognized in the Device Manager as Unknown if it is plugged in. If I unplug it, it disappears from the device manager. This is how I know that it works in some capacity. I think that the USB cable I'm using (which I found in a box) is not good enough for the system.

If anyone knows anything about this speaker system, please help.

Sometimes, bad or shoddy quality USB cables can cause issues. Make sure you're using a USB cable that's actually rated for 2.0 speeds, that you're not using an low-gauge or poor-quality extensions, and that you're not plugging it into a hub.

"Not breaking it or making it worse is key."

"Bad choices make good stories."

23 hours ago, kimsejin5 said:

Sometimes, bad or shoddy quality USB cables can cause issues. Make sure you're using a USB cable that's actually rated for 2.0 speeds, that you're not using an low-gauge or poor-quality extensions, and that you're not plugging it into a hub.

I just bought a new cable. I think the one I'm using is USB 1.0.