Budget (including currency): 100,000 INR

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Streamlab OBS and casual gaming for AAA titles

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

My friend is planning to build a new ryzen setup for streaming and casual gaming here and there(Farcry, AC etc). Since ryzen processors seem to be notorious for having compatibility issues with the ram. I wanted to know if the parts I've assembled here will go along. Will the ram and mobo go along with the cpu? 

P.S. This is my first time posting here i hope im uploading this in the right place xD

build.JPG

That power supply isnt good. Get something like a Corsair CX or TXM or Cooler master mwe bronze/gold.

If you can find the 5600xt for cheaper, then that performs just as good as the 2060.

Also that case doesnt look amazing. Not sure about if you can get them in india, but a Phanteks P400a is great or any other case with a mesh front panel.

5 minutes ago, Avocheeseado said:

Did you even read the post? The 2060 is better for the build because of nVenc.

4 minutes ago, gloop said:

Did you even read the post? The 2060 is better for the build because of nVenc.

The 5600xt is still ok for streaming, and I am guessing that he probably isnt streaming to thousands of people. 

11 minutes ago, Avocheeseado said:

If you can find the 5600xt for cheaper

I did say if they could find it for cheaper. As if it was a decent amount cheaper, they might prefer to pay less. But yes I am aware that the 2060 is better for streaming.

Actually i did consider the 5600 but apparently my friend wants to try out ray tracing and with the introduction of DLSS 2.0, 2060 doesn't seem to be too bad for ray tracing. I'll try to find a +80 gold for the psu. I just need to know if the ram and 2700x will go along. The mobo I listed seems to be out of stock.

13 hours ago, Avocheeseado said:

That power supply isnt good. Get something like a Corsair CX or TXM or Cooler master mwe bronze/gold.

If you can find the 5600xt for cheaper, then that performs just as good as the 2060.

Also that case doesnt look amazing. Not sure about if you can get them in india, but a Phanteks P400a is great or any other case with a mesh front panel.