Is this PC about to die or it needs some maintenance?

Hi, 

I was wondering if the errors I´ve got the last 10 days have something to do with:

1) faulty RAM or bad adjusted RAM stick after moving the PC  to a new place.

2) faulty USB port(s) because of a incident in which I left for a month the PC on/suspended with a wireless keyboard which after that just goes sometimes crazy and keeps writting 11111....

3) the keyboard above mentioned (Yup, I tried using it again, so maybe it trying to write 1111 just freezes the PC when turned on or after going suspended).

4) dying motherboard because of an electrical power surge (while the PC was left that month)

5) Depleted CMOS battery? (some time ago the clock was each time after turning on the PC behind the real time and had to manually change it, but it hasnt happened lately)

6) dying SSD or secundary HD?

7) Windows faulty updates/ some software / hardware controller version?

8 )potential damaged USB port?

Blue screen has happened after PC was suspended. Not while working.

Black screen has happened after turning on the PC, specially after a night.

I had the black screen error some 2 years ago after the incident leaving the PC for a month turned on, but since then it had almost never happened again. Only now after moving the PC and reconecting the wireless keyboard.  

My guess by now is that the wireless keyboard and the power surge somehow fried an USB port and it sometimes will send some faulty info to the motherboard. But its just a wild assumption since I have no idea about how it works. Is it a possibility?

Any tests I should run to know RAM, SSD/HD actual functionality?

Are there any tests for the motherboard / each USB-port?

memory.jpg

IMG-20200728-WA0001.jpg

You can run a memory test.

https://www.memtest86.com/download.htm

I would probably bet on a new power supply though, but it doesnt hurt to test RAM too.

If youre having problems with freezing in games, I had that + similar bluescreen error codes back when my RX 480 died.

Daily Driver (Lenovo Y700 Laptop)

Manjaro Linux  ||||  Intel Core i7-6700HQ  ||||  16GB DDR4-2666    ||||   GeForce GTX 960m  

250GB Samsung 970 Evo | 500GB Samung 840 Evo 

Windows Gaming PC

Windows 10 Pro  |||   Intel Core i7-10700k  |||   32GB DDR4-3600  |||   GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER  |||   MSI z490 A-Pro  |||   EVGA Supernova G2 650w 80+ Gold

120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM

Bedroom HTPC and Emulation Box

Manjaro Linux  ||||   Intel Xeon E3-1231v3  ||||   8GB DDR3-1333  |||  Radeon RX 460   |||  Asus B85M-G

120GB SSD

Living Room HTPC - Optiplex 790 SFF

Manjaro Linux  |||  Intel Core i5-2400  |||  8GB DDR3-1333  |||  Radeon HD 5450

120GB SSD