High Pc is worse than my friends

O_Bsnacks

I was playing Destiny 2 and at the tower i get around 95 to 100 fps and while playing in other parts in the game it gets to 144 fps and stays their but not for long even if i lower the settings this happens and i feel like this happens in all games but even though i should be getting higher fps my friend is getting 120 plus and we have the same exact parts except the graphic card he has a rx 5700 gigabyte and i have a 5700 xt gaming oc and i feel like i get stutter all the time and i have a free sync 144hz monitor and i know i should be getting higher fps and its annoying ive been trying to figure this out and i know a lot about computer but i cant find out whats wrong and i need help i also cant return my graphic card because i had for to long and gigabytes return policy is garbage please help 

thanks

We both had the same settings when i tested this and we have the exact same parts we brought them together except i have a xt for gpu 

The issue might be related to your CPU, or you might also have slow RAM. Also, is the game on a hard drive or an SSD?

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

We both have ryzen 5 3600, ripjaws 3500 c16 ram, msi gaming x470 motherboard, Seasonic 650gm, 1tb hdd, 250gb m.2, and the only thing i have more of is fans and i also have a noctua cooler for cpu he has stock and are bios settings are the same 

2 hours ago, O_Bsnacks said:

We both have ryzen 5 3600, ripjaws 3500 c16 ram, msi gaming x470 motherboard, Seasonic 650gm, 1tb hdd, 250gb m.2, and the only thing i have more of is fans and i also have a noctua cooler for cpu he has stock and are bios settings are the same 

check temps, ddu the drivers and install hwinfo and monitor clocks and temps.

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee

11 hours ago, O_Bsnacks said:

Is this a quote

My temps are fine i could record a video and send it with msi afterbunner on 

Even with my game settings all on low i get the same fps can it be the game