Razer viper mini lod

Mando772004

So i taped the sensor and all but when i lift the mouse no movement is detected. i know thats normal but is there a way to just lower it cuz am used to deathadder elite sensor?

gdfggfdgfdgg.PNG

A semi reflective tape or adhesive that's one way reflective (faced towards the sensor) would probably resolve your issue.

Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4Ghz - Corsair H60i- 32GB DDR4 Crucial Ballistix Vengeance RGB @2933Mhz - MSI Geforce RTX 2080ti Gaming X Trio - 120 GB NVMe (OS) - 240 GB SSD - 5 TB Raid

I once repacked Breath Of The Wild and CEMU on the CemuPiracy sub for PC and now everyone asks me about it.

Streamer/Content Creator

6 hours ago, Xerora said:

A semi reflective tape or adhesive that's one way reflective (faced towards the sensor) would probably resolve your issue.

if its possible can you show me a pic of what you mean exactly

10 hours ago, InfernalClaw said:

if its possible can you show me a pic of what you mean exactly

I cant seem to find it. Its like that one way reflective vinyl they use for privacy glass, but on a much smaller scale. 

In fact you could just buy a small roll of that privacy glass vinyl for like $10 and then just use a small strip with some tape, use the rest to reflect excess light and heat out of the room and save on AC expenses. 🤷‍♂️

Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4Ghz - Corsair H60i- 32GB DDR4 Crucial Ballistix Vengeance RGB @2933Mhz - MSI Geforce RTX 2080ti Gaming X Trio - 120 GB NVMe (OS) - 240 GB SSD - 5 TB Raid

I once repacked Breath Of The Wild and CEMU on the CemuPiracy sub for PC and now everyone asks me about it.

Streamer/Content Creator