Network adapter showing up + No internet + One storage device not showing up

Aricu

So i just installed windows and everything was fine and dandy, then i remembered i needed to add my network adapter, did that and now its installed. But it is not showing up in the device manager, nor do i have the ability to connect to any wifi. When going down into the little wifi menu in the bottom left corner to select between various networks, none show up, on top of that, it says "Network & Internet settings", click it and im put into a menu where i see "Show available networks" if i click that, im brought back to the same page, and its just an infinite loop. im getting really frustrated. And before you suggest ethernet, i dont have a access point nor cable.

(P.S)
Before this one of my HDD's didnt want to show up in my file manager, if i go into disk manager, it says that disk has Unallocated space, what do i do?

Sounds like Windows A. Doesn't have a driver for the NIC or B. The NIC is faulty. What NIC is it? Model number?

Are you looking to perform data recovery? You can try connecting it to another computer to see if it's recognized.

Just now, Windows7ge said:

Sounds like Windows A. Doesn't have a driver for the NIC or B. The NIC is faulty. What NIC is it? Model number?

Are you looking to perform data recovery? You can try connecting it to another computer to see if it's recognized.

No data recovery, its a completely new drive
And i had to do limited windows install because i didnt have any network connection, nor having the Adapter installed at the time, because i thought the Mobo had it