dead computer after gpu install

Ls9L

i just got the red devil 5600xt gpu off amazon brand new so i took my old xfx rx 570 out and put the new gpu in and when i powered the pc up all the fans started running, the gpu fans started running the rgb ram started the aio rgb started and everything but i got nothing on the screen and the keyboard,mouse, rgb strip thats powered threw usb and my usb wifi adapter wasn't getting any power. so i took the 5600xt back out and plugged the hdmi into the mobo hdmi slot and still nothing so then i put my old 570 gpu back in expecting it to work normal again but still the same thing.. no power to any usbs and nothing on the screen :( anybody have any ideas on what i can try to do.

full spec list? any sort of debug lights or anything similar?

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

5 minutes ago, eeeee1 said:

full spec list? any sort of debug lights or anything similar?

okay so i took out all the ram and i started getting power to my usbs but no signal lol so im making progress 

r5 3600

16gb ddr4 3600mhz

msi 450 pro vdh max 

4 500gb ssds of random brands lol

650w smart series psu 

1 minute ago, Ls9L said:

okay so i took out all the ram and i started getting power to my usbs but no signal lol so im making progress 

r5 3600

16gb ddr4 3600mhz

msi 450 pro vdh max 

650w smart series psu 

run one of those psu tests just to confirm it is still in working order

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

7 minutes ago, Ls9L said:

r5 3600

16gb ddr4 3600mhz

msi 450 pro vdh max 

650w smart series psu 

The first step in a no POST situation is always do a full CMOS reset. Chances are that will bring it back to life.

Unplug the PSU from the wall, locate the coin cell battery on the board and remove it, leave it out for a good 2 minutes then put it back in, reconnect the power and try booting again.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

2 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

The first step in a no POST situation is always do a full CMOS reset. Chances are that will bring it back to life.

Unplug the PSU from the wall, locate the coin cell battery on the board and remove it, leave it out for a good 2 minutes then put it back in, reconnect the power and try booting again.

okay so i cleared cmos and have a signal now :) but i have 4 ram sticks 2 are 8gb sticks with rgb and the other 2 are dummie rgb sticks with no ram and bios is only detecting 8gb of ram and 2 of the ram sticks (1 dummie stick and 1 real stick) aren't getting any power like the rgb isn't on and its only detecting 8gb instead of 16gb

Make sure both are pushed in until the holder clicks into place. Just in case, make sure to power down before you try it.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

2 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Make sure both are pushed in until the holder clicks into place. Just in case, make sure to power down before you try it.

okay lol so now i pushed them in all the way and all 4 of them have rgb but now my mobo ez debug light is saying theres an error in the cpu and dram and theres no power to the usbs and no screen output anymore 

Reset cmos again with all 4 in properly and cross your fingers.

1 minute ago, Master Disaster said:

Reset cmos again with all 4 in properly and cross your fingers.

im guessing the 2 dim slots that didnt have power at the beginning are the reason its getting no power to usb and no screen because when i took out all 4 sticks of ram i got power to the usb and had the ram debug light on and when i put the ram back in and those 2 ram slots didnt have power i got into windows but as soon as those 2 dimm slots got power the pc crapped out again so basically it was probably a bad coincidence that i put my new gpu in and this all happend im guessing those 2 dimm slots have a short in them or something sooooo... new motherboard now? lmao