Multiple Windows 10 Problems

Beto Wars

Hope is the right section to post, thank you for all the help you can give

Hi! One of my hard drives died recenttly, decided to do a format because was the disk where i had the programs installed

Since then im having this issues.

- at booting, i dont always get an image, black screens

- was using avast antivirus, started giving me alerts of IDP. Generic infections in the majority of exe files from the programs i started reinstalling (once even was alerting me about one in the avast exe file)

- avast also got a "suspended" status in task manager, not at boot but random after, i cant close the process but dosnt respond either

-when avast already shows as suspended, the keyboard start to behave super laggy, everywhere.

-tryed SUPERAntispyware also got suspended, once it closed just finished an analysis

-Restart/Shutdown commands stop responding

SPECS

AMD Ryzen 2700x

MoBo ASUS X470

32Gb(4x8) RAM Corsair at 3000Mhz (shows at 1500Mhz in Task Manager)

SSD 128GB ADATA for system

Couple HDDs (1&4Tbs)

Graphics GTX980

PSU Corsair 860W

4 minutes ago, Beto Wars said:

Hope is the right section to post, thank you for all the help you can give

Hi! One of my hard drives died recenttly, decided to do a format because was the disk where i had the programs installed

Since then im having this issues.

- at booting, i dont always get an image, black screens

- was using avast antivirus, started giving me alerts of IDP. Generic infections in the majority of exe files from the programs i started reinstalling (once even was alerting me about one in the avast exe file)

- avast also got a "suspended" status in task manager, not at boot but random after, i cant close the process but dosnt respond either

-when avast already shows as suspended, the keyboard start to behave super laggy, everywhere.

-tryed SUPERAntispyware also got suspended, once it closed just finished an analysis

-Restart/Shutdown commands stop responding

SPECS

AMD Ryzen 2700x

MoBo ASUS X470

32Gb(4x8) RAM Corsair at 3000Mhz (shows at 1500Mhz in Task Manager)

SSD 128GB ADATA for system

Couple HDDs (1&4Tbs)

Graphics GTX980

PSU Corsair 860W

Maybe there were viruses on the other disc in a program that you started after formating

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

3 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Maybe there were viruses on the other disc in a program that you started after formating

i have been running multiple antivirus, currently malwarebytes is scanning, havent used the old disk or programs in it since i reinstalled windows

1 hour ago, Beto Wars said:

i have been running multiple antivirus, currently malwarebytes is scanning, havent used the old disk or programs in it since i reinstalled windows

Use one, malwarebytes. running bunch of scans at the same time will have it's own issue. Also you might have a virus, these programs are not picking up. 

48 minutes ago, The Sloth said:

Use one, malwarebytes. running bunch of scans at the same time will have it's own issue. Also you might have a virus, these programs are not picking up. 

Yeah, i use one at a time, for now is malwarebytes only, 16 files detected until now, but i cant see what it is still, could be just tracking cookies.

thx for the response!

19 hours ago, Beto Wars said:

Yeah, i use one at a time, for now is malwarebytes only, 16 files detected until now, but i cant see what it is still, could be just tracking cookies.

thx for the response!

Try Safemode, see if you still have stability issues. 

On 8/1/2020 at 5:14 PM, The Sloth said:

Try Safemode, see if you still have stability issues. 

after the scan made by malwarebytes everything worked fine until now, running the free test of MalwareBytes. Now im looking to solve a different problem, configured the monitors to shutdown after x time, but not to suspend the PC, the problem is that the PC restarts when the monitos should of shutdown

22 hours ago, Beto Wars said:

after the scan made by malwarebytes everything worked fine until now, running the free test of MalwareBytes. Now im looking to solve a different problem, configured the monitors to shutdown after x time, but not to suspend the PC, the problem is that the PC restarts when the monitos should of shutdown

Your monitor should have have config built in, for the pc, you can do that through windows settings. see if you have automatic restart on.