Ryzen 7 3700X, B450-E RAM upgrade

Hello!
I've been meaning to upgrade my RAM for a while now, seeing how my current "Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 C16 2x8G" kit is fairly old, and is barely enough for my current work and its speed could be better (could also be much worse, DDR4-3200 is the ideal point for the 3700X as far as I've read), and I've been wondering about the best choice for my setup.
Here is my current setup:
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/29501297
I've been thinking about buying 2 sets of 2x8GB of G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory, both due to the overwhelmingly great reviews and good specs and also due to its visual aesthetic.
From what I've gathered, using two sets of identical ram is a-okay in about 99% of situations, so it should work flawlessly, and my motherboard should be compatible with this RAM (though when checking the QVL list i didn't find this exact set, so that has me slightly worried).
Here is a PCPartPicker list with the CPU, motherboard and the RAM, there don't appear to be any conflicts (except the CPU and motherboard one, which can be ignored since i updated my BIOS just fine, and the performance is as expected)

Would appreciate any feedback, suggestions or more questions.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

10 hours ago, MiiaBestLamia said:

Here is a PCPartPicker list with the CPU, motherboard and the RAM, there don't appear to be any conflicts (except the CPU and motherboard one, which can be ignored since i updated my BIOS just fine, and the performance is as expected)

don't worry about the QVL list, worst case scenario you'll have to do some tinkering but that's it. 

as for the kit, this kit is mediocre and does nothing special. if you are dead  set on it, getting a full 32 gig kit will probably be better. 

also preferably look at a 3200 cl16-16-16 kit as that's usually b die, or a 3600 cl16 kit. 

but quick question. do you already have this board and cpu? 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

It's not really worth it to upgrade from 3000MHz to 3200MHz (you can probably overclock that). I'd recommend spending a little more for a 3600MHz kit.

wtf do you mean is fairly old. I still have friends with DDR3! and i have questions

1. what is your workload?

2.why are you using userbenchmark? 

other than that gl

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

don't worry about the QVL list, worst case scenario you'll have to do some tinkering but that's it. 

as for the kit, this kit is mediocre and does nothing special. if you are dead  set on it, getting a full 32 gig kit will probably be better. 

also preferably look at a 3200 cl16-16-16 kit as that's usually b die, or a 3600 cl16 kit. 

but quick question. do you already have this board and cpu? 

I think the 32GB kit is more expensive than combining two 16GB kits, though I might be wrong. If i remember correctly, the cpu benefits very little from 3600, though i suppose it's a way to futureproof my RAM, spending more right now, not needing to spend anything later. Yes, i own the CPU, motherboard and the 16GB Corsair RAM.

4 minutes ago, Darpyface said:

It's not really worth it to upgrade from 3000MHz to 3200MHz (you can probably overclock that). I'd recommend spending a little more for a 3600MHz kit.

Fair enough, as Tofu said the same, so it might be a good idea to consider it. Any suggestions on a 3600 32GB kit (or 2 16GB kits)?

4 minutes ago, eeeee1 said:

wtf do you mean is fairly old. I still have friends with DDR3! and i have questions

1. what is your workload?

2.why are you using userbenchmark? 

other than that gl

Video editing, deep learning (which doesn't use much RAM), and gaming on 1440@144Hz. Userbenchmark was just useful when testing my CPU, as initially i had problems with it being way slower than expected, just saved it in case i needed it, figured it's a good way to show my specs/setup.

Thank you for the quick replies!

2 minutes ago, MiiaBestLamia said:

, the cpu benefits very little from 3600

Yea same with going from a 3000 to a 3200. 

Not Worth the upgrade unless you need it really. Or just get the same exact kit that you currently have and same some money. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

Yea same with going from a 3000 to a 3200. 

Not Worth the upgrade unless you need it really. Or just get the same exact kit that you currently have and same some money. 

Yeah, also considered that, the performance of my CPU is already satisfactory, so i guess buying better RAM wouldn't improve my situation by much, but would save me some money. Out of curiosity, any recommendations on DDR4-3600 kits? If I were to upgrade, I reckon this RAM would last me for quite a long while and would stay pretty highly rated.

Just now, MiiaBestLamia said:

Out of curiosity, any recommendations on DDR4-3600 kits

A ripjaws V kit can go for cheap. And is decent. 

Build Log: 

1 hour ago, MiiaBestLamia said:

If i remember correctly, the cpu benefits very little from 3600

3600 is the max speed it can benefit from, 3200 isn't that much faster than 3000 so you won't see as much of a benefit.

@Darpyface @TofuHaroto

Looked up some 3600MHz RAM that might be in stock in a shop that belongs to an acquaintance, would appreciate some feedback.
If I understand correctly, having 2 sticks is generally (by a small margin) better than 4 since the system is "less stressed", so I was mainly looking out for 2 stick kits.

All of the kits are 3600MHz, I might get a discount of ~10 euros for any of these.

For approximately 180 euros:

The 2nd link costs about 3 euros more, while having slightly worse timings but it is "optimized for Ryzen 3000 series CPUs", so i think the first choice is both visually more pleasing and better (unless the "optimized for Ryzen" part actually means something) stats wise.

For approximately 160 euros:

The speeds are pretty similar, so i guess it all boils down to paying an additional ~20 euros for the glorious RGB.
I think the "F4-3600C17D-32GTZR" seems to be the best choice, and it should be completely compatible with my ROG STRIX B450-E GAMING motherboard (would appreciate a confirmation, though I'm pretty sure it'll be fine).

13 hours ago, MiiaBestLamia said:

Video editing, deep learning (which doesn't use much RAM), and gaming on 1440@144Hz. Userbenchmark was just useful when testing my CPU, as initially i had problems with it being way slower than expected, just saved it in case i needed it, figured it's a good way to show my specs/setup.

What exactly are you feeling that is being held back in terms of performance? I'd say that for DL and gaming you're being held beck by the GPU, while the rest of the systems is barely breaking a sweat. Actually, I'd even say that you have too little RAM, I find it weird that you said the DL doesn't use much RAM, since I'm about to upgrade to 64gb just because of it lol

As for video editing, I doubt faster RAM would make a difference, maybe more RAM, the only actual upgrade you could go for is a better CPU.

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga