What should be the pump RPM for NZXT Kraken X63 at idle

I am using Kraken X63 to cool my Ryzen 7 3700X and the rated pump speed is 1000-2800 RPM. I don't care much about noise so in NZXT CAM software I have set the performance profile, but I noticed that even at idle the pump is at ~2200-2400 RPM and almost never goes below 2000. So to test I switched to silent profile but the fan curve is very similar to performance mode and looks way too aggressive. These numbers are all at idle, with a couple chrome tabs open and nothing else.

Are these speeds normal or should I set a custom curve with lower RPM at lower temperatures? Again, I do not care much about noise but I am worried if the pump running at those speeds at all times might affect the life span of the cooler. The PC is on for about 14-16 hours a day, I do both my work during day (light to moderate load, ~9hrs) and gaming at night (heavy load ~5hrs) on the same PC.

Idle temps are - CPU: 40-50 C, GPU (2070 Super): 42-44 C, Liquid: 33 C, Room Temp: 25 C. Case NZXT H510.

• 3 months later...

I know it's been three months since the thread was started, but here's my input. I have the X52 and R5 3600, idle temps are: CPU 40C, GPU (2060S) 37C, liquid 31C, Kraken X fan 870 RPM, Kraken X pump 2200 RPM. So I'd say you've got nothing to worry about, your temps seem just fine.