Fps Gaming Mouse

Stigi

Hello to all forum users,

I would like to ask which mouse do you think is the best for FPS games. I would realy like it to be comfortable and durable. For now, I am looking at the Razer Deathadder 2013, but I would also like to hear your opinion, as well. I'm mainly looking for a mouse at about the price range of the Deathadder. Thank you in advance! :)

I've tried a few gaming mice myself, in particular the MX 518, the G700 and the Razer Mamba 2012. The Mamba 2012 blew all the others out of the water; it's comfortable, durable, grippy, precise, and very responsive. I'd like to point out that the G700 was rated at a 1000Hz polling rate as is the Mamba 2012, but the Mamba 2012 felt much more responsive.

By the way, the Deathadder 2013 is nearly identical to the Mamba 2012, but doesn't feature the spectrum lighting effect or wireless capabilities (which you shouldn't use anyway). Regardless of which you choose, either will be sufficient.

Good luck with your decision.

Hello to all forum users,

I would like to ask which mouse do you think is the best for FPS games. I would realy like it to be comfortable and durable. For now, I am looking at the Razer Deathadder 2013, but I would also like to hear your opinion, as well.

I'm mainly looking for a mouse at about the price range of the Deathadder. Thank you in advance! :)

Well I got a death adder 2013 myself it feels great in the hand and tracks great. Another good choice is the g400 go to a store and try them out tracking wise all high end mice are about the same you should take the one which is more comfortable.

I've tried a few gaming mice myself, in particular the MX 518, the G700 and the Razer Mamba 2012. The Mamba 2012 blew all the others out of the water; it's comfortable, durable, grippy, precise, and very responsive. I'd like to point out that the G700 was rated at a 1000Hz polling rate as is the Mamba 2012, but the Mamba 2012 felt much more responsive.

By the way, the Deathadder 2013 is nearly identical to the Mamba 2012, but doesn't feature the spectrum lighting effect or wireless capabilities (which you shouldn't use anyway). Regardless of which you choose, either will be sufficient.

Good luck with your decision.

Thanks a lot for posting. By the way, since you have tried the Mamba 2012 do you think it is compatible for a claw grip. And what are your thoughts on the Steelseries Sensei? Have you tried it? And if you have do you think it would be a better choice than the Deathadder 2013?

Deathadder 2013 beats anything else mentioned in this thread so far. The Deathadder and Mamba use different sensors, of which the Deathadder's is better suited to FPS.

Deathadder 2013 beats anything else mentioned in this thread so far. The Deathadder and Mamba use different sensors, of which the Deathadder's is better suited to FPS.

Thank you for making that clear! :)

Thanks a lot for posting. By the way, since you have tried the Mamba 2012 do you think it is compatible for a claw grip. And what are your thoughts on the Steelseries Sensei? Have you tried it? And if you have do you think it would be a better choice than the Deathadder 2013?

I subconsciously use the mouse in a half palm, half claw grip style. I haven't heard much about the Sensei yet, sorry, but based on its pictures it doesn't look nearly as comfortable since it's an ambidextrous mouse.

Technically yes, but the optical sensor is only used when surface calibration is enabled, but personally I don't like the feature so I don't recommend using it. The laser sensors are identical, though.

Technically yes, but the optical sensor is only used when surface calibration is enabled, but personally I don't like the feature so I don't recommend using it. The laser sensors are identical, though.

The Deathadder only has an optical sensor...

I have the Logitech G9x and it's the best FPS gaming mouse I've ever used. It's a an old fashion mouse, though. 

I have the Logitech G9x and it's the best FPS gaming mouse I've ever used. It's a an old fashion mouse, though. 

What do you mean by old fashioned?

I have a corsair M65 and I love the look and feel of it...but it's a little different from previous mice so I had to really get used to it.

I have the Razer Imperator 2012 and it serves me pretty well.. I don't complain about it, it feels great, slippy like I love ... I can atually aim :)

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Since you liked the death adder 2013, just go for it.

Ryzen 9 5900x | x570 TUF Gaming Pro Wifi | 32gb GSkill 4x8gb @3000mhz CL15 | ASUS Strix RX480 8gb | XFX 750W psu | Cosair H100i GTX | Fractal Design R5

Drop ENTR Halo True | Logitech G900 Choas Spectrum | Blue-Yeti | AKG k553 Pro

Razer taipan. It costs 10$ more and you get more dpI and higher quality sensor. However, give Razer props for making great left handed mouse for gaming within the deathadder series.

System Specs: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Six-core CPU, AMD Radeon HD 6970 2 GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card, MSI 890FXA-GD70 Motherboard, Kingston Hyper-X 1600 MHz RAM, ADATA 128 GB MLC SSD, 2 TB HDD, Astec Dual 120 mm closed Liquid cooling Loop, Cooler Master 800W Silent Pro Gold (80 Plus Gold Certified) PSU, Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 Gaming Keyboard (Love me my Cherry MX Blue Switches), a Razer Taipan Gaming Mouse (8200 dpi 4G sensor FTW!), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

One of my friends uses a Deathadder, and he is in love with his mouse, but I did some research and I found that many professional fps gamers prefer the Steelseries Sensei over the Deathadder. If you're on budget, Steelseries gives you the flexibility for the same performance for a lower price tag with the Sensei [RAW] wich is the same shape\size\weight\sensor but without the bottom placed LCD and metal cover.

One of my friends uses a Deathadder, and he is in love with his mouse, but I did some research and I found that many professional fps gamers prefer the Steelseries Sensei over the Deathadder. If you're on budget, Steelseries gives you the flexibility for the same performance for a lower price tag with the Sensei [RAW] wich is the same shape\size\weight\sensor but without the bottom placed LCD and metal cover.

And how many of those were being sponsored by Steelseries?

Go with the deathadder. Anyone who is going to be playing  FPS regularly should have an optical mouse. Laser mice just aren't as accurate as optical mice like the deathadder and g400

I use the deathadder in BF3 and it works amazingly. Especially if you play with palm grip