10 hours ago, KappaGod23 said:

what chipset will have the new it will be only x570 and b550 ? 

i mean, theoretically x670/b650 if it is a thing, but if it is not a thing, b550/x570 will work as well..  

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

i mean, theoretically x670/b650 if it is a thing, but if it is not a thing, b550/x570 will work as well..  

Thank you very much when zen 3 comes out i will make a post then but i want something good and work well you know i don't want again to take something and doesn't run my ram at 3200mhz becuase i pay for that and i want a good OC without problems.

2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

And my last question intel 9700k can hit 5Ghz easy you think ryzen will can ?? 

you think ryzen will can ?? 

no for the most part, at least using ambient cooling, but frequency is the not the only thing that makes a cpu, there's the cache layout, the ipc, the fpu, the imc etc, ryzen will still outperform the 9700k. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

27 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

no for the most part, at least using ambient cooling, but frequency is the not the only thing that makes a cpu, there's the cache layout, the ipc, the fpu, the imc etc, ryzen will still outperform the 9700k. 

Yes you right i will be patient i think is the best i can do for now 

27 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Thank you all for your help guys 

20 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

Hello again 1 more question if i don't want to sell the things of the ryzen i want it as a second pc for example what motherboard you suggest me to take i give max 170 euros i want OC and i want my ram to run at 3200mhz 

13 minutes ago, KappaGod23 said:

what motherboard you suggest me to take i give max 170 euros

For the 1700? 

A b450 a pro max. 

Tomahawk max. 

Pro 4. 

Pro vdh max. 

Mortar max. Are all capable of handling an 8 core. 

want OC

Ryzen doesn't have a big headroom for the either way. Just enable pbo and don't bother with manual. 

ram to run at 3200mhz 

That's more imc dependant. 

Edit. What current board do you have now? 

Iirc it's the strix f right? If so just keep it. It'll be fine. 

Edited by TofuHaroto

Build Log: 

26 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

For the 1700? 

A b450 a pro max. 

Tomahawk max. 

Pro 4. 

Pro vdh max. 

Mortar max. Are all capable of handling an 8 core. 

Ryzen doesn't have a big headroom for the either way. Just enable pbo and don't bother with manual. 

That's more imc dependant. 

Edit. What current board do you have now? 

Iirc it's the strix f right? If so just keep it. It'll be fine. 

So you think in msi b450 tomahawk max will run my ram at 3200 ? 

So you think in msi b450 tomahawk max will run my ram at 3200 ? 

any b series board will. it's down to the imc.

Build Log: 

50 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

any b series board will. it's down to the imc.

I am asking it because ryzen 7 1700 can handle it ? to run 3200mhz ? 

2 minutes ago, KappaGod23 said:

to run 3200mhz ? 

Maybe. Maybe not. Only way to really find out it to try it. 

Build Log: 

4 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Maybe. Maybe not. Only way to really find out it to try it. 

For this reason i am saying to go with intel because intel will run it without problem is something already used for years is risk but for now i don't have the money so i will go with a b450 

Just now, KappaGod23 said:

For this reason i am saying to go with intel because intel will run it without problem

You do realize this is just an issue with zen 1. 

Zen 2's imc is a lot better. 

Build Log: 

19 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

You do realize this is just an issue with zen 1. 

Zen 2's imc is a lot better. 

I search right now and for x470 and i found MSI X470 Gaming Pro Max is it better from b450 tomahawk ?? ( they have the same price )