Htc M4 Leaked, Suggests Flagship Style With Middleweight Specs

Jozi

htcm4.jpg

Remember the M4? We've seen glances of a spec sheet, but now we get to see how it's going to look. Courtesy of @evleaks, we can now tell it's looking good. After the critically-acclaimed One, the company looks to be sharing its style tips around -- at a glance the M4 appears almost identical to the HTC flagship, although the camera flash has been relocated to the center of the device and there's a few less micro-drilled speaker holes. Running over the leaked specs, you can expect a smaller 4.3-inch screen at 720p resolution and possibly a cheaper build to the unibody beauty that leads HTC's smartphone family.

There's likely to be a dual-core processor, LTE-capable radio and 16GB of storage too. There's better news, with the UltraPixel-packing 4-megapixel camera sensor rumored to make its way into the middleweight phone, although initial leaks pointed to a 13-megapixel sensor. The phone is mooted to appear later this quarter, but we're still waiting on official word (and that all-important price) before we get too excited. But hey, it worked for Samsung.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/01/htc-m4-leak-one/

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

• 2 weeks later...

This has to be Quad Core. If it is, I might consider getting one, I don't fancy phones >4.5''.

This has to be Quad Core. If it is, I might consider getting one, I don't fancy phones >4.5''.

This.

I find people saying bigger is better just stupid because it weighs more, it doesn't fit in your pocket and it's just clunky

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

This.

I find people saying bigger is better just stupid because it weighs more, it doesn't fit in your pocket and it's just clunky

I like having a large screen for media & emulation. Not everyone's view on it is 'because it weighs more'. I like the functionality of a larger screen & the feel of it. 

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

I like having a large screen for media & emulation. Not everyone's view on it is 'because it weighs more'. I like the functionality of a larger screen & the feel of it. 

Never had a problem with fitting in my pocket either... I do prefer phones with less bezel though, with a larger screen in the same size phone or smaller.