Gpu temp and fan problem

Drabat

Hello,
In the evening I heard a fan noise at full blast in my tower it seemed strange to me because even with my headphones and my loud sounds I heard the fan after checking where the noise came from I found that it came from
graphics card fan, I did a stress test to be sure where the noise was coming from.

Here is a recording of the noise: https://streamable.com/iuh9d5

The temp seem really bad to me the problem appear when: when the graphics card reached 84 °, which is the limit.
I tried to change the cg of pc but unfortunately the pc refused to boot the psu should not be powerful enough. (I was told that it can be linked to the motherboard but that's seem strange too me also nvidia tell me to contact the reseller but they support it's not the top so , i want to ear what idea do you have) and how i can troubleshoot if it's the motherboard ?
I clean the card and change the thermal paste and the thermal pad (I haven't opened it)
I opened the front cover, the one on the side also with the one before I gain no temperature with the one on the side a little (between 1 and 3).
I am therefore short of idea for this problem so I am considering taking a new cooling system for the card like this one:
https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00HHMJIIO/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=

Thanks for your help

Here is my config:

Ram: DDR4 3200Hz 16GB

HDD: 1TB

Power supply: 850W (Gold +)

CPU: I9-9900K not overclocked

M.2 SSD: 500GO +120 GB + 1to

Case: Bequiet Silent Base 801 + 2 Pure Wings 2 fan 120mm on the top

Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11go not overclocked

Ventirad: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4