How to edit tags

0nRay

The title says it all guys, I need to change one of the tags on a thread I started but I haven't been able to find any tread options. Vbulletin has these features but I can't find them here. Please help!

Lol true but I'm a grammar Nazi and I misspelt a word. I take it then that there isn't an option to change or edit them?

Try pressing on edit on your thread and go to the "use full editor" button or something like that if it isn't it.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I'm not seeing an edit button. Is it in my control panel or on the actual thread I'm viewing? What part of the screen is it located in? top left, top right, bottom etc? 

On the bottom on your thread you posted, near next to the Report and Quote button, bottom right, there is an Edit button, click that. Then next to Save Changes click Use Full Editor. Then you can edit the tags under the topic title. When you are done press Submit Modified Post.

Ahh there it all is, thank you!