Kanye West Sue's Dutch student about Coinye coin!

Xsilent(X)

he used to be such an awesome person :( now he is one of the worst people ive ever met in my life

I highly doubt that he was ever awesome. He used to make pretty good music but always seemed like a cocky sob.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I highly doubt that he was ever awesome. He used to make pretty good music but always seemed like a cocky sob.

well he was. he brought hope to people who struggled through life and was a voice of common people at one point

Yeah, I guess we should throw out all the laws that protect people from the actions of Coinyes creator and just forget them because it's Kanye West... smh, people he DOES have the law on his side... Shall I quote it for you?

I am not sure he understand the concept of being trolled and yet he is making the guy more money then ever lol

Kanye is an odd dude though, if you have not seen this.... Oh and dont bother googling Kanye West Rant as there are too many results :D

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

He has all the money of the world and still he want to sue this kid? damn bro he dropped low for his type of people.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Yeah, I guess we should throw out all the laws that protect people from the actions of Coinyes creator and just forget them because it's Kanye West... smh, people he DOES have the law on his side... Shall I quote it for you?

Unless you consider the coin as a parody of Kanye. Assuming it gets ruled as a parody, there isn't much he can do.

0b10111010 10101101 11110000 00001101

Im not sure it will apply but

"Although a parody can be considered a derivative work under United States Copyright Law, it can be protected from claims by the copyright owner of the original work under the fair use doctrine, which is codified in 17 U.S.C. § 107. The Supreme Court of the United States stated that parody "is the use of some elements of a prior author's composition to create a new one that, at least in part, comments on that author's works". That commentary function provides some justification for use of the older work. See Campbell v. Acuff-Rose Music, Inc."

If it doesn't apply, I think we should forget because its Kanye West, and he is that annoying.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.