Notification Change

j.son19

Hi

At time of writing when you get a notification whilst viewing the forums you get 2 one is in the notifications draw with the number of unread notifications next to it and another which is a popup at the bottom left of the screen. What I think would be a good improvement is if when you click on the bottom left one in the notification box it marks it as read which it currently doesn't do.

I hope this makes sense.

I think this is an issue only on mobile.

On dekstop, when I click the notification in the bottom left it is marked 'read'.

On mobile, when I do the exact same thing it isn't marked as read, don't know is it to do with the browser or something.

1 minute ago, gloop said:

On dekstop, when I click the notification in the bottom left it is marked 'read'.

On mobile, when I do the exact same thing it isn't marked as read, don't know is it to do with the browser or something.

That is odd as as I only ever use this forum on desktop and I use chrome so I doubt it can be much with the browser .

2 minutes ago, j.son19 said:

That is odd as as I only ever use this forum on desktop and I use chrome so I doubt it can be much with the browser .

Weird, I use Chrome as well and that never happens.