Windows wont boot

AABK

I just upgrade the mobo in my system but now windows wont boot. It just goes to the Windows startup animation then helfway through stops and then goes back into the menu where  you can choose start windows with repair during startup screen. I then did the repair thing 2 times and it said that it cant fix it. What do i do?

You just jacked up your house and dropped it onto a foundation that doesnt match. That is why the house fell down.

You will need to re-install Windows.

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

^nice description

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Put your old motherboard back into the system. Or just boot it outside of the case.

Lookup something called SYSPREP this is a windows subsystem. You will need to follow the directions very carefully.

After you have run sysprep re-install everything on the new motherboard, and boot. This will give you 50% shot of the system booting up properly. However there will be no system drivers installed, so make sure that you have all your system drivers downloaded already.

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC