Looking to Upgrade 650 watt non-modular PSU to something modular

ThePUNisher96

I have a Corsair CX (2017) non-modular PSU that was one of the only decent PSUs I could find at a not exorbitant price when I built my PC in late May. I'm already kinda wishing I'd just spent extra on a modular PSU for better cable management, hence why I'm making this post. Does anyone have any good PSUs to recommend that I upgrade to?

The main conditions I have are:

• Minimum 650 watts (preferably 750 as I plan on upgrading to a 3xxx GPU/AMD 4xxx CPU when those come out and idk how much extra power that will take)
  • LTT B-tier or better
  • Modular
  • Price range of US$100-$150
  • White would be preferable but this is not a must have

3 minutes ago, ThePUNisher96 said:

I have a Corsair CX (2017) non-modular PSU that was one of the only decent PSUs I could find at a not exorbitant price when I built my PC in late May. I'm already kinda wishing I'd just spent extra on a modular PSU for better cable management, hence why I'm making this post. Does anyone have any good PSUs to recommend that I upgrade to?

• Minimum 650 watts (preferably 750 as I plan on upgrading to a 3xxx GPU/AMD 4xxx CPU when those come out and idk how much extra power that will take)
  • LTT B-tier or better
  • Modular

I know that EVGA has some good psu’s but idk if they have a modular one

6 minutes ago, ThePUNisher96 said:

• LTT B-tier or better
  • Modular

Here have a look at this comes with a bonus 5yr warranty 

Cooler Master MPY-7501-AFAAG-US MWE 750 Gold Full Modular, 80+ Gold Certified 750W Power Supply, 5 Year Warranty

2 minutes ago, GeneralGusher said:

Here have a look at this comes with a bonus 5yr warranty 

Cooler Master MPY-7501-AFAAG-US MWE 750 Gold Full Modular, 80+ Gold Certified 750W Power Supply, 5 Year Warranty

Thanks for the tip but I'm seeing a lot of negative recent reviews on Amazon so I might steer clear of this one. 

9 minutes ago, ThePUNisher96 said:

• LTT B-tier or better
  • Modular

There is also a semi modular one from EVGA for like $80

Just now, BlueScope819 said:

Power supply prices at the moment are really not great. Is it urgent? If you could wait a few months in order for prices to drop by 30% it would be much better.

It's not urgent, but it's something I'd prefer to do sooner than later. 

Just now, BlueScope819 said:

So would I if I had a similar situation, but it really depends on what dollar value you assign to your cable management.

Yeah I just want something that's tidier than what I have.