Gigabyte Aorus KD25F vs XL2540

Autumn-

so finally i have decided to buy a 240hz montior this week and im wondering which one is better. Gigabyte Aorus KD25F seems like a good buying option and xl2540 which is most pros use it or the xl2546. Im a competitive player for csgo/valorant. Any other good options expect these two? Also which one is better? 

dont be too expensive.

So you need an opinion from a competitive valorant player who has used those two specific monitors and knows how much you have to spend without being told.  I am not one such I’m afraid.  I haven’t even played valorant. When you say pros do you mean pro gamers or pro graphic designers?  If pro gamers it may be an issue with them choosing or with it being provided to them for free.  If it’s free and they’re using it it means it’s as good or near as good as whatever is available. Or the company is paying a LOT or there’s some sort of clause where they have to use certain stuff.   Generally competitive athletes will accept whatever is offered but if it’s too far below par they won’t risk losing to use it.  There was a famous situation involving auto racing tires in the 60’s that revolved around this.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.