Building a pc, two issues

alright Im building pc and Im almost done but I have two questions,

First

What other wires go through this G connector?

I mean I dont have any free wires left (everythings connected already)and second

I have a rgb fan on the back of the case with a 3pin connector and where the hell do I plug it in lol (second pic)

20200708_002046.jpg

20200708_002753.jpg

In G connector I only have Power switch,Reset and Led pwr + and - wires. I dont have HD,speaker and Chassis Intrusion Header wires. I ask where are the rest of those wires because I see that G connector has to be full with wires like this

20200708_005305.jpg

The G connector is the just to make installation easier. If you don't have these to plug in, they remain blank. You put the wires to the G connector and then plug the connector into the board at the FP pins. 

1 minute ago, ShrimpBrime said:

The G connector is the just to make installation easier. If you don't have these to plug in, they remain blank. You put the wires to the G connector and then plug the connector into the board at the FP pins. 

Hey thanks man but what about that 3pin fan connector? I have the 120mm corsair rgb fans. 3 on top ,3 in front,1 in the back and 1 at the bottom of the case. All the fans are connected on the hub but the one on the back (with the 3 pin) I dont know where to plug. I plugged it in the 4pin led pin on the motherboard because I have no clue where it should go lol

1 minute ago, PhilDrudd said:

Hey thanks man but what about that 3pin fan connector? I have the 120mm corsair rgb fans. 3 on top ,3 in front,1 in the back and 1 at the bottom of the case. All the fans are connected on the hub but the one on the back (with the 3 pin) I dont know where to plug. I plugged it in the 4pin led pin on the motherboard because I have no clue where it should go lol

I'll have someone else answer that. I don't get into RGB. I'm into CFM.

15 hours ago, PhilDrudd said:

Have you already used all the chassis fan connectors on your mobo?

Gaming/Editing PC

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z370-E CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K Cooler: EVGA CLC 240 GPU: Asus Dual Edition RTX 2070 Super OC RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 3000 MHz PSU: Corsair HX650 Case: Fractal Design Meshify-C White

5 hours ago, thebagsman said:

Have you already used all the chassis fan connectors on your mobo?

I connected all my case fans on my Corsair HUB but now I have a back case fan and its connector hanging down  lmao idk where to plug that 3 pin connector I plugged it into a 4pin LED connector on the motherboard

6 hours ago, PhilDrudd said:

I connected all my case fans on my Corsair HUB but now I have a back case fan and its connector hanging down  lmao idk where to plug that 3 pin connector I plugged it into a 4pin LED connector on the motherboard

Again, your motherboard should also have chassis fan connectors. Are those all in use? If not you should plug it in there.

Gaming/Editing PC

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z370-E CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K Cooler: EVGA CLC 240 GPU: Asus Dual Edition RTX 2070 Super OC RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 3000 MHz PSU: Corsair HX650 Case: Fractal Design Meshify-C White

3 hours ago, thebagsman said:

Again, your motherboard should also have chassis fan connectors. Are those all in use? If not you should plug it in there.

Suggestion about this problem as well?

Cpu cooler occupies ram slots B1 and B2 

20200709_000013.jpg