P300A Replacement?

Cryogeniks

Hello all, I have recently purchased a 3600 and B550 mobo. After doing some digging, I stumbled across GamersNexus' review of the P300A and was quite impressed by the overall price ($60 MSRP) to performance of that case but am unable to find it in stock anywhere for the last couple weeks.

I am most concerned with thermal performance and ease of maintenance, with a smaller case being a good (but secondary) plus. I originally wanted to go with a mATX build but the supply shortages on B550 motherboards made that virtually impossible unless I wanted to compromise on features, so I ended up going with a standard ATX mobo. I also have lots of storage drives as I need to run multiple OS for work/Uni, so being able to support 2x2.5" and 2x3.5" drives is a must.

At any rate, I'm looking for suggestions on cases. Newegg currently has a sale on the Meshify C for about $90 on the non-TG version, but it's a bit more expensive than I was hoping for. Additionally, Amazon is selling the P400A (very similar but larger than the P300A) for about $70, but it will come back in stock in August.

Thank you for any assistance you can offer!

Looks like the timing of this post was rather comical. Stocks were resupplied on Newegg and the P300A is available again mere hours after the OP (or maybe the Universe responded to my question amiably)