Gtx 770, asus vs msi

why231

Everytime i have stated in this forum, that the GTX 770 will really benefit from more VRAM, there were at least two hands full of kids yelling that it can't use more than 2 gigs anyways. But well... it can.

the 680 won't that much, but the 770 will because it has faster ram. i'm not one of those kids btw!

Yes, once the VRAM is overclocked the bus becomes less and less of an issue. The VRAM on the 770 overclocks especially well. 

To OP, I would pick the Lightning card if the price difference is small. 

Error: 410

Yes, once the VRAM is overclocked the bus becomes less and less of an issue. The VRAM on the 770 overclocks especially well. 

To OP, I would pick the Lightning card if the price difference is small. 

Thank's for stopping by. Btw i wouldn't have recognized you with that new avatar if i haven't marked you in the first place. :D

who cares...

MSI wins in power. DCU2 for looks. (if you don't put the sticker on) 

I think the Direct CUII is the ugliest card of all cards. It just looks terrible.

CPU: Intel i5 4670(non K) Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H87-D3H Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8Gb (2x4Gb) @1600Mhz HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 OC WF3 ~1293Mhz max boost clock~ PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Corsair 300R Windowed Edition OS: Windows 8.1