OnePlus 6T screen won't start

my one year old phone [OnePlus 6T] screen suddenly went black. i restarted the phone a few times [volume up+power button] and it does restart [my OnePlus bullets earbuds also connect when restarted but the screen is completly black.

it was working well a few minutes ago before i put it in my pocket. it does have a big crack but its been there for a month now [didn't get it fixed because of lockdown] 

please help.

have you booted into safe mode?
if yes, then the crack in your screen may have bent/broken/damaged the electrostatic layer under your screen. you may need to get a new screen replacement. go to step 2 of the next option.

if no, 1. boot into safe mode and see if it works. if not then go to the next step

2. Turn off the phone (hold power button and select “Power Off” from the menu)  Now, press and hold Power+Home+Volume Up buttons..Keep holding until device logo shows up and phone restarts again, you should enter recovery mode. now, if the screen isnt working then yes! you need a replacement screen. if it does work, it may mean that a file/program or system utility is corrupt or there may be some sort of virus/malware. at this point, contact oneplus as if i tell you to do the wrong thing to your phone at this stage your phone may completely be gone. i hope this helps you