Rx 580 OC help needed.

I would want some help with overclocking my rx 580. Right now the power is +15, the core is 1449MHz and the memory clock is 2101MHz. What can i change?

just slightly overclock the memory and the frequency until it's stable 

and change the voltage only when needed ( if you have control over it  )

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

5 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

just slightly overclock the memory and the frequency until it's stable 

and change the voltage only when needed ( if you have control over it  )

Sounds good!

5 hours ago, mevaa07 said:

I would want some help with overclocking my rx 580. Right now the power is +15, the core is 1449MHz and the memory clock is 2101MHz. What can i change?

My 580 does 2200mhz ram very easily, id guess yours could too.

ive got mine undervolted -37mv and running at 1400mhz rn. 

Id reccomend just continuing to crank the core clock until it crashes, increase 5-10mv and keep going until your crashing due to thermals (for me this was usually around 80C, though as you get higher in voltage you need lower temps to keep it stable)

My 580 is actaully able to clock 1500mhz with +150 or somthing like that mv but I dont have the cooling power for it usually (in winter with the window open i do). 

Also my experience with my 580 has lead me to beleive that anything over 1300mhz basically doesnt change my fps in games or benchmarks. So thats why I decided on 1400mhz with an undervolt. (I was actually able to do somthing like -110mv and run 1350mhz (or something round there) core clock but the voltage was too low for the video decoder so it was stable in games but not watching youtube lol. 

Also I'd reccomend using MSI afterburner, gives you control over everything on the card + fan curve

Edit:
heres my numbers for my undervolting, I used Unigen heaven for benchmarks:

-150 mv
coreclock 1350 mhz
FPS: 51.6
Score: 1300
Min FPS: 26.7
Max FPS: 106.3
Power consumtop ~ 102-4 watts
================
-93 mv (this ended up being unstable in long run, but i bet you could do -50 with no issues, i just left my other preset of -37 cause i didnt feel like messing with it anymore)
coreclock 1400
FPS: 52.8
Score: 1331
Min FPS: 27.6
Max FPS: 109.1
Power consumtop ~ 115 watts
=================

31 minutes ago, rorythedawg said:

My 580 does 2200mhz ram very easily, id guess yours could too.

ive got mine undervolted -37mv and running at 1400mhz rn. 

Id reccomend just continuing to crank the core clock until it crashes, increase 5-10mv and keep going until your crashing due to thermals (for me this was usually around 80C, though as you get higher in voltage you need lower temps to keep it stable)

My 580 is actaully able to clock 1500mhz with +150 or somthing like that mv but I dont have the cooling power for it usually (in winter with the window open i do). 

Also my experience with my 580 has lead me to beleive that anything over 1300mhz basically doesnt change my fps in games or benchmarks. So thats why I decided on 1400mhz with an undervolt. (I was actually able to do somthing like -110mv and run 1350mhz (or something round there) core clock but the voltage was too low for the video decoder so it was stable in games but not watching youtube lol. 

Also I'd reccomend using MSI afterburner, gives you control over everything on the card + fan curve

Edit:
heres my numbers for my undervolting, I used Unigen heaven for benchmarks:

-150 mv
coreclock 1350 mhz
FPS: 51.6
Score: 1300
Min FPS: 26.7
Max FPS: 106.3
Power consumtop ~ 102-4 watts
================
-93 mv (this ended up being unstable in long run, but i bet you could do -50 with no issues, i just left my other preset of -37 cause i didnt feel like messing with it anymore)
coreclock 1400
FPS: 52.8
Score: 1331
Min FPS: 27.6
Max FPS: 109.1
Power consumtop ~ 115 watts
=================

Thank you for the work you put into this reply! Thanks for the answer. Yes I use afterburner

When I overclocked my rx 470 I found out that I had more gain with memory oc than core oc ... might be the same with the 580 ...  I was able to get around 9% in the benchmark suite I used ...

Have you done some before and after comparison in benchmark ?

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD

6 hours ago, Dr0y said:

When I overclocked my rx 470 I found out that I had more gain with memory oc than core oc ... might be the same with the 580 ...  I was able to get around 9% in the benchmark suite I used ...

Have you done some before and after comparison in benchmark ?

Yes but i didn't think of what made the biggest change. I always benchmark alot while overclocking

I don't oc both core and memory at the same time ... cause if it crash which one do you dial down ... I oc the core and when it's stable I oc memory and that's where I noticed that memory oc was leading to more gain than core oc.   Total gain of both oc was about between 9% to 11% depending on the test.  Also I didn't touch the voltage for that.  I left all stock but cranked the power limit to the max. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD