Phone sending text by itself

For the last 2 days my phone has randomly been texting random numbers even when im using the phone at the time, literally without my knowledge adn as shown in the photo is just a bunch of gibberish that i havent any idea of what it means an its only been doing this since i played around with samsung link to windows feature

20200702_081531.jpg

Malware either on phone or PC?

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

1 minute ago, Kilrah said:

Malware either on phone or PC?

I have scanned both my pc and my phone with antivirus an nothing has come up

Is your phone sending the messages, or are you just receiving them? If it's sending them, then something is wrong, try some more antivirus software. If it's receiving them, then you're just being spammed and the best you can do is block the numbers and be more careful where you give out your phone number in the future.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

take your SIM out of your phone to halt the texts. also contact your SIM provider to check for any unusual changes that may have been made to your SIM settings/contracts. i dont know exactly how to help you so all i can say is UNLINK YOUR PHONE AND PC!! and then follow the questions below.

have you got a messaging app on your pc? if yes, uninstall it. 

do you have adobe flash on your pc? i know it sounds stupid but uninstall it

finally, do you have an external appstore on your pc/phone. if yes then look it up on your web browser and see if its reliable. if its not, delete it.

if nothing has changed, then i cant help you

oh and check which apps have permissions to sms/ texts. if any of them seem like they cant be trusted, or you dont know what they are, remove their permissions and then uninstall them